Sunday, July 24, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

My friend Samir designed this blog for me so I can make updates, upload pictures and videos. I hope you guys like it and nobody gets offended by the title. That's exactly how I feel right now. All I can say is "holy crap"! And it's getting pretty real now. I went to a preparation class for chemotherapy last week and chemo is no joke! They told me about all the side effects and I'm not looking forward to that. My first appointment will take up to 5 hours. They have to make sure I don't have an allergic reaction. It's almost midnight and I'm very tired but I will post more details on here tomorrow. One more thing, many people thought I had my tumor removed on friday but I didn't. I had a portacath put in. A portacath is suppose to be my new best friend. This device is placed under the skin on my chest. It is connected to the major vain in my chest and it will make Chemotherapy much easier. I will write more about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment