Monday, July 25, 2011

be patient!


I'm having some difficulties with this blog but I'm working on it and I will be updating soon.
I wanted to upload a picture quick to show what keeps me motivated and strong to beat this disease! If you have any kind of cancer and you are reading this, please find a strong support system. Even if you have no friends and family and you feel like you don't have anybody to talk to now it's the time to get out there and ask for help. Even if it's a stranger. I met a very good friend through a support group. She is a breast cancer survivor and my hero. We just met maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago but we instantly clicked and I'm so glad to have her in my life. I can talk to her about anything and call her any time. When it comes to cancer almost everybody stops what they are doing to listen to your story for a while. Don't try to be a hero and try to get through this alone. You will fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment