Thursday, August 11, 2011

me being alive and loving life!




I want everybody who watched this video to know that's me with stage 3 cancer!
Always remember, you can not let the cancer control you, give you restrictions on what you can do and what you can't. Yes I was on pain medication that night but so what? That's better than laying in bed and crying about having cancer. Do things that keep your mind busy. You will have bad days too. Sometimes I'm in so much pain that my pain medication doesn't work. And sometimes I'm so tired I can't even think right. Then take it easy and recharge for the days you want to have some fun.
Stress is what kills me the most. I can not handle stress well and that's the reason I landed in the hospital last sunday. That's something I still have to learn. Don't let anybody stress you out. You are the princess now!

2 comments:

  1. Yay finally posted! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great dancer, you go girl! I hope you can have many more dances in the years to come! You have great freiend, to take you and get your mind off of everything you are going through. Stay Strong, your an inspiration to everyone!

    ReplyDelete