Wednesday, August 3, 2011

all there is left is pain...

They won't be able to freeze my eggs...they stopped the treatment today. My estrogen level was going to high and we would need more time. Time that I don't have...I don't know what to say. All those shots I did were for nothing. It was not meant to be. I'm heart broken. All I have left is pain...I might not be able to have any more children...that's the only thought I will have when I start chemotherapy! They gave me the news hours ago and I was suppose to call the oncologist to make an appointment to start the chemo, but I'm just laying here and crying because I can't believe it. This is so not fair!!

3 comments:

  1. I can give you one of my eggs and im not just talking. I was gonna Do it for my gf but out of nowhere she got pregnant. We just need someone to support us with money bc it's really expensive. Btw I called you to plan my trip to jax. Call me back Danny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steffi you are the second one that offered me her eggs today, lol It didn't even cross my mind. The Lance Armstrong foundation offers support to cancer patients who need fertility treatment due to chemotherapy. Thank you so much! <3 I will call you tonight! and thanks for fallowing my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that has to hard for you, but you do have a BEAUTFIUL little girl, and thats what you need to be thinking about, and egg donations are an option, but you have to get well for your beautiful Chloe. You can fight this and WIN, I feel that in my heart. Keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete