Monday, August 8, 2011

Look what my friend Nate made for me!


Loving this picture! Just like I said before, I have the best friends in the world. Everybody tries to be a part of my journey and wants to show me love. I'm pretty sure we can use that picture for my charity event or something like that. Maybe print it on shirts and sell it to get donations?
Very cool! Thanks cousin Nate!

update: I just read what he wrote under the picture that he uploaded on Facebook

My homegirl Dani help us support her with the struggle against breast cancer. If u will post as your profile pic to show your love. We all care about u stay strong. Dani we love u. Your are not alone we are holding your hand as u go through this.


This is going to be interesting!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Dani, I am a friend of Sonja's. I just want you to know that you are in my prayers. I can tell that you are a fighter so keep the faith. You have a great support network and you will get through this storm. Kaye Simonetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful picture, keep fighting and you will get through this, family friends and people all over are praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete