Monday, August 8, 2011

I am so thrilled

2000 visitors...I can't believe my eyes!! That is awesome! I wish you guys would leave more feedback so I would know where all that traffic is coming from. Don't be shy!

I have bad and good news.
The bad news first.

I went to the ER last night. I wasn't feeling good for about 2 days, had a little fever, was very tired and nauseous. So yesterday I started having chest pain. Because the tumor is so close to my chest I didn't pay attention to it until I was in the shower. It felt like somebody was squeezing my heart. I thought I was having a heart attack. I had trouble breathing and was just in so much pain. I really don't like to go to the ER because of the surprise bill you get afterwards but I was home alone with my daughter and I thought if I pass out nobody might even notice until the next day. I didn't want anything to happen to my baby so I called my mother in law. She came and took me to the hospital.
When I got there I completely lost my mind. I couldn't remember things. They asked me at what hospital they put my port in and I just couldn't remember. They asked me which medication I was taking and I was thinking so hard but I just didn't know. I thought I was going to forget my name. It was so scary.
So I called my bosom buddy and asked her if that's normal. She said it's probably anxiety from all the stress I'm having right now. It was after 10 and she still came to see me at the hospital.
They did a CT scan to make sure I didn't have a blood clot but everything was fine.
They gave me some pain medication to relax and that's when 2 of my other friends arrived.  Oh boy, was I in trouble with my girlfriend. She tells me every day I have to take it easy and not let anything stress me out. I felt like I was talking to my mom. But it felt good. I love her so much because I know she only does it because she cares so much about me. She tells me to wear socks in 100 degree Florida weather too! I got released the same night and stayed at my friends house.
I was very sad last night and just didn't understand why all that bad stuff is happening to me...
I thought god had left me or maybe there was no god?

Let me tell you something. Don't ever doubt the Lord! He is here and he did not forget about you!
Even though he might not make things happen when you want it and how you want it doesn't mean he is not there.

I had my own little miracle happen today. I was waiting for my green card for over 6 months. It was in the mail today. For the people who don't know me it probably doesn't seem like a big deal and this is not the right place to tell that story but trust me that was god's work.
Just the way it was laying in my mailbox. Only one letter from immigration where I get bills from hospitals every day. I even mentioned that in a previous post. He wanted me to know that he is looking out for me. And I will never question him again.
This makes so many things easier for me.

So I'm going to celebrate with my friends this week and have a welcome to america party! I have to keep myself busy until my chemo starts.
I promise I will relax more and not stress anymore. Just like my friend said, I'm the princess now!

Thanks for reading my blog and thank you for all the support!

Thank you Michelle and Melissa for the gift cards. Thanks to the anonymous person who sent me money in the mail with no name on the card :( I really wish I knew who it was.
Thanks to Brad for donating the paintings. Thanks to Pedro for helping me with rent and being a punching bag. Thanks to Sinem for being my best friend. Thanks to Svetlana for your great cooking, all the food, diapers, coffee, croatian tea, clothes for Chloe...omg she brought me so much stuff!!
Thanks to Samir for managing this site, I still think he is messing with the numbers even though he promised he didn't. Thanks to grandma Sonja and Fam Edwards for the best support a family in law could offer. Thanks to Scott for being here when I feel like a dragon. Thanks to Riyan and Elene for the support. Thanks to my mom for the daily love you emails. Thank you Chloe for saying "what's wrong mommy" every time I don't feel good. I really hope I didn't forget anybody. You guys give me hope!

2 comments:

  1. Hey dragon lady, today was an awesome day, and a turn for the best. Trends start with big things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God only gives you things he knows you can handle, sometimes we question, ok how much more do you think I can handle, and then he shows you something so precious to you as a green card. He lets you know you can handle this and you will. Just keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete