Friday, September 9, 2011

Just some pictures I wanted to share

Cotey and I with shaved heads

Cotey let me shave his head and I had some fun with it!

We were trying to connect our brains!






Thank you...

Chloe wearing my mask

One of my wigs

Has a stylish haircut but it's very uncomfortable to me.
I bought it at Coco's for 19.99


One of my scarfs. It's black, I bought it for 3.00 dollars at Coco's too.
I tied it on the side and clipped a white flower in it

The pink firetruck that rides all over Florida

My friends Michele signed my name on it, how sweet!

A firefighter standing next to it. I have the same shirt by the way.
Michele made sure I had one.
I wanted to wear it to my last chemo but it had to be open on to so they could
access the port on my cheast :(

Cotey looking like one of the guys from rock band!

Hilarious. He will kill me for putting those pictures up! 

Chloe at best buy with 3D glasses.


For those who have not seen this picture yet
Chloe's first day of school!!

I really like this picture
My friend Herti made this hat for me.
It's very special to me.
I put the pink flower in it, it's from Clares.
The hat keeps my head warm!

At the infusion center with my prayer blanket and my favorite hat.



Chloe wants to wear a hat too!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful, thanks for sharing. I know its been years now since your beautiful soul was taken but you are still inspiring people. I know after i read your blog i went to the doctors and got checked. I never really did before because i didnt have health insurance so never wanted to pay and i felt i was fine because i was still young and been healthy all my life.
    Thanks Dani RIP

    ReplyDelete