Wednesday, September 14, 2011

6 days after chemo

I'm so glad I'm keeping up with this blog because it will help me remember how long I had which side effects.
So today I'm feeling much better. I felt better yesterday, got out of the house and went to bible study in the morning. I even met up with friends for coffee at night.
But for some reason I could not sleep all night. I had maybe an hour of sleep last night. I'm tired but I don't feel like I have to take a nap. At first I thought I might have been the caffeine but that doesn't least that long. It's strange. I had so much energy last night and even today.
But I did catch a little cold. Probably from Chloe since she has one too. And she probably got it from the daycare.
I have great stuff planned for the next couple of weeks. A new work project that I wanted to do for years, a little vacation and a 5K walk for breast cancer. I just got tired of sitting around. That's just not me...
I will tell you more about it soon, I really feel like I should take a nap because tonight I'm going to my church for dinner and yoga ;)
I hope everyone is having a great day...and if not just think about how your life would be if you had cancer right now!

1 comment:

  1. I have recently been diagnosed with aggressive advanced stage breast cancer. I'm 30 and wanted children. Haven't had any and am afraid I never will now. I'm also now terrified to die. The PET/CT scan showed some cancer in my hip bone. I'm terrified. I just got my port placed and it hurts so much that it's hard to move. It pulls on my veins in my chest and neck. I know my chemo is going to be hell. My mental state is shit right now. I'm so scared. I hope you are doing better. I pray you are. We have to be okay!!! You can email me at sday12321@gmail.com.
    Much love. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete