Thursday, September 8, 2011

I feel it creeping up...

It's 7pm and I finished my treatment around 2.30 I think. The Benadryl they gave me made me very drowsy and sleepy.
But I can feel it spreading in my body and I feel that I'm getting sick. It feels just like the last time, like something evil is coming to posess my body. I can't put my feeling into words. I can't even smile right now.
All I think is how I'm going to get through this. And it seems like my memory is getting worse than before. I def have to address that to my doctor and find out what's going on with that.
So I'm asking all my friends to keep reminding me if I had to call you, call you back or meet you somewhere.
I feel the nausea creeping up too. I will have to start taking medications soon. I made it without for about a week.
My friend Michele sent me a text today saying 2 down 4 more to go. It felt good reading that. Only for more times.
The video I posted today was from my first chemotherapy. Thanks to Alex, you did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment